Aaron is an enthusiastic and dynamic Project Manager with excellent organizational, people, and team working skills. He is a diligent person with a strong academic record and a proactive approach to practical problem-solving gained from on-site experience. This practical knowledge is reinforced by having fully qualified as a Civil Engineer as well as completing the degree course.
Qualifications & Professional Training
Bachelor in Civil Engineering, Ulster University, Belfast
Master of Science – Construction and Project Management (Graduated with commendation in Construction and Project management)
Successful Project Leadership Summary
- Electrical Project Engineer (Jun 2021 – Present) Nulumentek MENA Ltd, Masdar City, AUH
- E&I Project Engineer (2019 –2021) Eli Lilly
- Site Projects Group -Kinsale Manufacturing Plant, Cork
- E&I Project Engineer (2016 –2019) DPS Engineering – (Dupont, Pharma Manufacturing Plant, Cork).
- Electrical Commissioning Engineer (2014 –2016) EPS Group
- Apprentice Electrician & Honours Degree Course (2008 –2014) ESB Networks